|>> Funding Guidelines
|To Qualify for consideration, Grant Applicants must:
- Be ready to start or launch their new business within 6 months.
- Use awarded proceeds within 6 months of receipt.
- Be a Canadian citizen or legal immigrant.
- Intend to start or grow a small business irrespective of receiving a grant.
- Present an objective and balanced mandate to create or grow a for-profit business.
- Meet deadlines for completing / submitting qualification criteria.
- Demonstrate confidence, initiative and preparedness.
- Present a specific, feasible business plan with well-defined goals and measurable results.
- Provide evidence of thorough knowledge of their industry.
- Possess general knowledge of basic business fundamentals.
- Seek funding of $1,000 to $100,000.
- Give priority to applicants that can demonstrate
- Assist in the process of evaluating their application.
- Charitable Organizations.
- Real Estate speculation.
- Lottery or Gambling businesses.
- Businesses with Adult content.
- Any business deemed Illegal in your jurisdiction.
- Personal debt repayment.
- Acquisition of an existing business.
- Employee Salaries.
- Buy-out of a partner in an existing business.
- Inventions that are not utilized by the business itself.
Qualify for a Leadership Grant.
Inquire Online or Call: